16 Jan Administrator – Northern Ireland
Are you looking for the opportunity to join an award winning hard working company with an established reputation for quality, innovation and first class customer service? Do you have the passion, determination and skills to deliver a high level of attention to detail and customer satisfaction? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Gray & Adams Ireland are currently looking for an Administrator to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking to establish their career within a market leading, progressive company.
Gray & Adams is the UK market-leader in the manufacture of specialist temperature controlled and bespoke vehicles. Founded in 1957, we are a long-established, family-owned business. For over 60 years, our expert teams have been the key to our success, designing and building exceptional products that are well engineered and of a supreme build quality. Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and this commitment has facilitated our success and growth. Our team works incredibly hard and their dedication to staying innovative and always looking for a better way, is integral to the considerable success and growth we have achieved together.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Key Job Requirements:
- Effectively dealing with all administration duties for the purchase ledger, including but not limited to:
- Matching of invoices to proof of delivery
- Posting invoices to Sage
- Resolving queries with suppliers
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of employee timekeeping records
- Setting up of new employees
- Issuing swipe cards
- Updating of daily hours via our T&A system
- Switchboard operation
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming calls to the company
- Directing calls to the relevant person/department
- Dealing with customers/suppliers in a friendly and efficient manner
- Providing holiday cover for payroll administrator
- General administration assistance to include filing and typing for other members of the team
Essential or Desirable experience – If you’ve got it, we want it!
The successful applicant must:
- Be computer literate with proven experience of Microsoft Office;
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English;
- Possess basic knowledge of the principles of Health & Safety at Work;
- Be able to work to deadlines to complete tasks on time and within allocated hours;
- Be able to work co-operatively in a team environment;
- Proactive with the ability to contribute to improving productivity;
- Be available to work flexibly as required.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar administrative type role
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in dealing with customers (face to face, email and telephone);
- Experience of using Sage or an equivalent financial package;
- An IT qualification (ECDL or equivalent);
- Have a valid driving license;
- Relevant industry experience i.e. automotive manufacturing or experience in an industry dealing with technical or transport products;
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- 33 Days Holidays per annum
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Additional bonus
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing Support
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Please contact our Recruitment Team on 02890342160 to request an application pack.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in Northern Ireland without Sponsorship.
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Gray & Adams