14 Sep Electrical Operator (Dunfermline)
Are you an Electrician looking for the opportunity to join an award-winning, hard-working company with a reputation for quality, innovation, and first-class customer service? Do you have the passion and determination to carry out an excellent level of workmanship? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Gray & Adams Dunfermline are currently looking for an experienced electrician to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking to move to a progressive company.
Gray & Adams is the UK market-leader in the manufacture of specialist temperature controlled and bespoke vehicles. Founded in 1957, we are a long-established, family-owned business. As we enter our 65th year in business, we are recognised as pioneers of innovation in the refrigerated transport industry, recently winning the “Family Business” and “Business of the year 2022” awards at the “Northern Star Business Awards 2022” and taking “63rd place” in the insiders Top 500 Scottish Companies list. These achievements are a credit to our expert teams who have been the key to our success, designing and building exceptional products that are well engineered and of a supreme build quality. Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and this commitment has facilitated our success and growth. Our team works incredibly hard and their dedication to staying innovative and always looking for a better way, is integral to the considerable success and growth we have achieved together.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Key Job Requirements
- Wiring, fitting, and testing of various tail lifts, chassis cab accessories and temperature recorders.
- Wiring, fitting, and testing of main junction boxes, door switches, internal and external lights, etc.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Work to a very high standard in line with Gray & Adams policies & procedures.
- Maintaining 5S standards throughout the workplace.
Skills We Think Will Help You Succeed In this Role
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/workshop environment.
- Attention to details.
- Problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
Electrical Experience Required
- Skilled or Semi-Skilled Auto-Electrician/Electrician
- Previous experience of working with electrical circuits
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us
- Very competitive rate of pay.
- 33 Days Holiday per annum.
- High earning potential through overtime or bonus.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Career development opportunities.
- Health and Wellbeing.
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manager.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Lyneburn Industrial Estate,