02 Dec Electrician
Are you an Electrician looking for the opportunity to join an award winning, hard working company with a reputation for quality, innovation and first class customer service? Do you have the passion and determination to carry out an excellent level of workmanship? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Gray & Adams Fraserburgh are currently looking for experienced, skilled, knowledgeable, professional Electricians to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking to move to a progressive company.
Gray & Adams is the UK market-leader in the manufacture of specialist temperature controlled and bespoke vehicles. Founded in 1957, we are a long-established, family-owned business. For over 60 years, our expert teams have been the key to our success, designing and building exceptional products that are well engineered and of a supreme build quality. Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and this commitment has facilitated our success and growth. Our team’s dedication to staying innovative and always looking for a better way, is integral to the considerable success and growth we have achieved together.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as one G&A family.
Key job requirements
- Wiring, fitting + testing of various fridge units, evaporators and tail lifts
- Wiring, fitting + testing power packs, main junction boxes, door switches, control boxes etc
- Working to a high standard in line with Gray & Adams policies & procedures
- Clean and maintain all equipment & work area
Skills that will help you succeed in this role
- Attention to details
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Electrical experience required – If you’ve got it, we want it!
- Fully qualified electricians
- Previous experience of working with electrical circuits
- Must be able to work to a high standard
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What you will receive from us
- 33 Days Holiday per annum
- High earning potential through overtime or bonus
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Preferential rates on servicing, MOT and Bodyshop (Fraserburgh only).
- Career development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manager.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Gray & Adams,