17 Mar HR Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover – 12 Months)
Gray & Adams Fraserburgh are looking for an HR Co-ordinator to join the team on a fixed term basis for 12 month Maternity Cover. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and maintain effective liaison with line managers, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the company. Provide support in all aspects of the employment life cycle and deliver a service as part of the Group HR department.
Are you looking for the opportunity to join an award-winning hard-working company with a reputation for quality, innovation and first-class customer service? Do you have the passion and determination to carry out tasks with high standards in mind? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Gray & Adams is the UK market-leader in the manufacture of specialist temperature controlled and bespoke vehicles. Founded in 1957, we are a long-established, family-owned business. As we enter our 65th year in business, we are recognised as pioneers of innovation in the refrigerated transport industry, recently winning the “Family Business” and “Business of the year 2022” awards at the “Northern Star Business Awards 2022” and taking “63rd place” in the insiders Top 500 Scottish Companies list. These achievements are a credit to our expert teams who have been the key to our success, designing and building exceptional products that are well engineered and of a supreme build quality. Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and this commitment has facilitated our success and growth. Our team works incredibly hard and their dedication to staying innovative and always looking for a better way, is integral to the considerable success and growth we have achieved together.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Key Job Requirements as HR Co-ordinator:
- Assist with recruitment requirements, providing support to ensure company headcount plans are successfully fulfilled, including: Pre-screening candidates and assisting with interview process, responding to candidates and reporting and monitoring applications.
- Oversee onboarding process including HR induction and ensuring all documentation is accurately provided to new members of staff.
- Finalising job offers and ensure all offers and contracts are issued with correct documentation as per HR checklist. Produce weekly induction list of all new employees and generate a welcome email for all new starts.
- Review probation period documentation and hold review meetings where necessary, ensure appropriate letters are issued.
- Monitoring and reporting absence levels and facilitate welfare review meetings or investigations with line managers as necessary.
- Liaising with Occupational Health providers to gain valuable information with regards to absence monitoring.
- Attending meetings, supporting line managers with HR best practice, and taking and recording of meeting minutes.
- Receive and process HR paperwork as required and ensure all HR records remain confidential and are accurately maintained. Maintain accurate and effective filing systems.
- Any other duties as and when required by senior company managers that are reasonable within the capabilities of the person and are aimed towards the group’s objectives and goals.
Skills We Think Will Help You Succeed In this Role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to maintain a Positive Working environment
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with people at all levels in the business
- Proactive and able to prioritise tasks and manage workload
- Eager to see tasks to completion
HR Co-ordinator required experience – If you’ve got it, we want it!
- 2+ Years’ working experience within an Administration, HR or shared services department
- Previous experience in a high-volume fast paced environment
- Awareness of HR policy and procedures
- CIPD- either hold or be working towards a CIPD qualification
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- 33 Days holiday per annum (pro rata)
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing support
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manager.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Gray & Adams,
Please return your application PDF via email or post.
Or choose to complete the application online.