21 Sep Accident Repair – Panel Beater
Gray and Adams is a family run business that originated as a body repair shop in Fraserburgh over 65 years ago, carrying out repairs to early cars and commercial vehicles.
Following the completion and official launch in February 2023 of our state of the art motor vehicle accident repair centre, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced panel beater to join our friendly team.
If you have passion and determination to carry out excellent levels of workmanship and are looking to join an award winning Company with a strong reputation for quality and innovation using the latest in vehicle repair technology then this could be the opportunity for you.
You must be able to work within a team with minimum supervision and express a keen interest in the motor industry, have the ability to work to manufacturer methods along with expressing good attention to detail.
Working as part of the team in our new purpose built car repair shop, you’ll take great pride in restoring damaged vehicles to their former glory while following manufacturer guidelines and company procedures.
Key Job Requirements
- Assessing vehicles’ damage and determining where and how to perform the repair work.
- Stripping and rebuilding accident damaged vehicles.
- Carrying out extensive repair work using various methods in a modern fully equipped Accident Repair Centre in accordance with BSI standards.
- Replacing and repairing damaged panels.
- Welding new panels into place.
- Working to the highest standards ensuring quality of work meets customer expectation.
- Carry out all work tasks in a safe and responsible manner and adhere to company health and safety policies.
- Contribute with the delivery of the department’s work schedule, operating in the allocated times given.
- Identify and report any actual or potential health and safety related issues.
- Clean and maintain all equipment and work area.
Skills We Think Will Help You Succeed In this Role
- Must be able to work within a team and with minimum supervision
- Work as part of a dynamic team to deliver excellent finish and results
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- 33 Days Holiday per annum (28 days average holiday pay & 5 days basic pay)
- Excellent rates of pay + overtime opportunities
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing Support
- Full company PPE Provided
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, your CV will be sent to the hiring manager for further review. If we like what we see a member of the team will contact you to invite you for interview.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Gray & Adams,