13 Feb Sales Executive – Dunfermline
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work from our Gray & Adams (Dunfermline) Ltd site as a Sales Executive where customer focus will be vital to the success of this role.
Are you enthusiastic, confident, and motivated to succeed in commercial vehicle sales? This role will involve nurturing existing National Sales Accounts for Strategic and Corporate businesses and to identify and generate new business opportunities. This role demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. You will be part of a busy, talented, and driven team where you will have the opportunity to take control of your earnings and career.
The Role as Sales Executive
- Provide industry leading customer service.
- Delivering sales targets.
- Build rapport through communicating with customers, understanding their requirements through a consultative approach and seek to create long term relationships.
- Prepare and use a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities. Including: customer greeting, handling negotiations, product presentation and demonstrations, closing the sale and delivery.
- To develop and maintain trusted relationships with current and future customers.
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities and personal expenses.
- Ensure the completion of all sale and financial paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Adhere to Company sales procedures and processes.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to maximise all opportunities.
Gray & Adams is the UK market-leader in the manufacture of specialist temperature controlled and bespoke vehicles. Founded in 1957, we are a long-established, family-owned business. As we enter our 65th year in business, we are recognised as pioneers of innovation in the refrigerated transport industry, recently winning the “Family Business” and “Business of the year 2022” awards at the “Northern Star Business Awards 2022” and taking “63rd place” in the insiders Top 500 Scottish Companies list. These achievements are a credit to our expert teams who have been the key to our success, designing and building exceptional products that are well engineered and of a supreme build quality. Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and this commitment has facilitated our success and growth. Our team works incredibly hard and their dedication to staying innovative and always looking for a better way, is integral to the considerable success and growth we have achieved together.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Skills We Think Will Help You Succeed In this Role.
- Experience in the Commercial Vehicle Industry is essential for this role.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Competent IT skills – Microsoft 365 software.
- Previous experience in Business Development or Corporate Sales would be an advantage but not necessary as training will be provide.
- A confident, professional, and articulate manner necessary to deal with clients.
- You will be driven, motivated and passionate to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Ability to provide product information with good presentation skills.
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- Highly competitive salary and industry leading commission structure.
- In house Training.
- 33 Days Holiday per annum.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Company car scheme.
- Career development opportunities.
- Health and Wellbeing.
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manager.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Gray & Adams
Lyneburn Industrial Estate
Please return your application PDF via email or post.
Or choose to complete the application online.