22 Jun Service, Repairs & Stores Administrator- Northern Ireland
Job Specification – Service & Repairs Workshop Operative
Are you looking for the opportunity to join an award winning hard working company with an established reputation for quality, innovation and first class customer service? Do you have the passion, determination and skills to deliver a high level of workmanship and customer satisfaction? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Gray & Adams Ireland are currently looking for a Service, Repairs & Stores Administrator to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking to establish their career within a market leading, progressive company.
Gray & Adams is the UK market-leader in the manufacture of specialist temperature controlled and bespoke vehicles. Founded in 1957, we are a long-established, family-owned business. For over 60 years, our expert teams have been the key to our success, designing and building exceptional products that are well engineered and of a supreme build quality. Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and this commitment has facilitated our success and growth. Our team works incredibly hard and their dedication to staying innovative and always looking for a better way, is integral to the considerable success and growth we have achieved together.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Key Job Requirements as Service, Repairs & Stores Administrator:
- Effectively dealing with all administration duties for the service and repairs department, including but not limited to:
- Scheduling of trailer/vehicle servicing
- Raising job cards
- PSV applications and bookings
- Sales invoicing and quotation processing
- Purchase order processing
- Credit control
- Dealing with customers
- Effectively dealing with all administration duties relating to the stores department, including but not limited to:
- Receipt and booking in of stock
- Stock control
- Parts issuing to jobs
- Repair & Maintenance contract administration
- Comfortable working as part of a team responsible for implementing of a new IT system
- Assisting with switchboard cover
Essential or Desirable experience – If you’ve got it, we want it!
Essential The successful applicant must:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar administrative type role, ideally within the automotive, engineering or related industries;
- Be extremely computer literate with proven experience of Microsoft Office;
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in dealing with customers (face to face, email and telephone);
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English;
- Experience of using Sage or an equivalent financial package;
- Possess basic knowledge of the principles of Health & Safety at Work;
- Be able to work to deadlines to complete tasks on time and within allocated hours;
- Be able to work co-operatively in a team environment;
- Proactive with the ability to contribute to improving productivity;
- Have a valid driving license;
- Be available to work flexibly as required.
- An IT qualification (ECDL or equivalent);
- Relevant industry experience i.e. automotive manufacturing or experience in an industry dealing with technical or transport products;
- A basic technical understanding of vehicles and trailers.
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- 33 Days Holiday pro rata to 4-day week
- Competitive Hourly rate dependant on experience level
- Discretionary bonus
- Additional earning potential through overtime
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing Support
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Please contact our Recruitment Team to request an application form. Closing date for completed application forms is Friday 1st July 2022 at 1.00pm.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in Northern Ireland without Sponsorship.
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Gray & Adams