13 Mar Stores Person
Are you a stores person looking for the opportunity to join an award winning hard working company with a reputation for quality, innovation and first class customer service? Do you have the passion and determination to carry out an excellent level of workmanship? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Gray & Adams Fraserburgh are currently looking for an experienced, skilled, knowledgeable, professional stores person to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking to move to a progressive company.
Gray & Adams is the UK market-leader in the manufacture of specialist temperature controlled and bespoke vehicles. Founded in 1957, we are a long-established, family- owned business. As we enter our 65th year in business, we are recognised as pioneers of innovation in the refrigerated transport industry, recently winning the “Family Business” and “Business of the year 2022” awards at the “Northern Star Business Awards 2022” and taking “63rd place” in the insiders Top 500 Scottish Companies list. These achievements are a credit to our expert teams who have been the key to our success, designing and building exceptional products that are well engineered and of a supreme build quality. Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and this commitment has facilitated our success and growth. Our team works incredibly hard and their dedication to staying innovative and always looking for a better way, is integral to the considerable success and growth we have achieved together.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Key Job Requirements as Storesperson
- Receiving goods & dispatching goods from warehouse
- Storing material, Marking correctly in location ready for production
- Checking materials when it arrives for quantity & quality
- To work as part of a team and own initiative, communicating errors to relevant parties
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment
Skills We Think Will Help You Succeed In this Role
Required experience – If you’ve got it, we want it!
- Attention to details
- Problem solving
- Basic IT skills & knowledge of inventory management
- Forklift licence would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Previous experience in a busy manufacturing environment
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- 33 Days Holiday per annum
- High earning potential through overtime or bonus
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Preferential rates on servicing, MOT and Bodyshop (Fraserburgh only).
- Career development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manager.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Gray & Adams,
Please return your application PDF via email or post.
Or choose to complete the application online.