17 Nov Welder / Fabricator | Northern Ireland
We are currently looking for skilled and semi-skilled Welder/Fabricator’s to join our team in Newtownabbey. We are a family run business that has been trading for over 65 years with a friendly working environment.
As a MIG welder we can place you in a variety of roles which include Welding Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
You will be part of a strong team, working to our production processes using technical drawings and build specifications.
All welding experience will be considered and additional training will be provided.
Key Job Requirements as Welder:
- To undertake MIG welding according to production drawings.
- HSEQ – compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations, and the company’s polices and risk assessments.
- Contribute to the delivery of the department’s production plan by operating within allocated production times and to the relevant quality standards.
- Clean and maintain all welding equipment including your personal air fed helmet.
Skills We Think Will Help You Succeed In this Role
- Able to work within a team and with minimum supervision.
- Competent in reading drawings – Additional training will be given.
- Attention to detail.
What You Will Receive from Us!
- 33 Days Holiday pro rata for 4-day week.
- Competitive hourly rate depending on experience.
- High earning potential through overtime or bonus.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Career development opportunities.
- Health and Wellbeing Support
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If we like what we see a member of the team will contact you to invite you for
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Gray & Adams