Turners Of Soham, one of the largest and most successful privately owned Transport companies in the United Kingdom, operates in excess of 1850 vehicles from 32 sites and employing over 3400 people.
Having worked together for many years, and as family firms, Turners (Soham) Ltd and Gray & Adams have a synergy across their values and the way they approach business together with a strong partnership built on integrity and trust.
Gray & Adams’ industry leading expertise and professional approach to customer service combine to ensure an in-depth understanding of each individual customer and their unique business needs and challenges.
This has led to the production of a complete set of vehicle specifications across their diverse fleet, which is both aerodynamic and inclusive of all of the key features which helps Turners of Soham to run its business efficiently.
These are reviewed regularly with a view to ensuring commitment to continuous improvement and a dynamic opportunity for Turners of Soham to access the very latest innovations which will suit and complement their business.
Key customer service features:
- The guarantee of the right high-quality product, built bespoke to our exact requirements
- A partnership approach which is collaborative, inclusive and honest
- Industry leading aftersales care and support, throughout the lifespan of the product
- Regular performance review to ensure continuous improvement
What our customer says:
“Gray & Adams provide us with the best-in-class innovation and high quality products at the right price. If we have questions or ideas, the team provide answers. They consistently provide a flexible and friendly approach to customer care and aftersales care that we haven’t experienced anywhere else.”
– Kevin Rampley, Fleet Refrigeration Manager, Turners (Soham) Ltd