We're an experienced unbeatable team
Established over 60 years ago, we currently employ over 700 people across five locations and are always looking to attract further ambitious, motivated and dedicated people to help us sustain our growth.
Having worked hard to achieve a reputation for quality, innovation and first class customer service, we place a very important emphasis on attracting and retaining quality people and consider everyone to be a valuable member of the team. We would actively seek to recognise and reward both effort and achievement at all levels.
Application forms can be downloaded here. Please return completed application forms to the HR Department listed on the form.
Equal opportunities forms can be downloaded here.
Are you interested in a career with us?
At all levels within the business we show clients we care through our relationship building, customer service and valued advice. Our investment in our on-site facilities, staff and training are way ahead of the industry average ensuring that we have a quality team producing quality products.
Gray & Adams Ltd are the UK’s leading designer and manufacturer of commercial vehicle bodywork. With a reputation for quality, innovation and customer service, we place an emphasis on attracting and retaining ambitious and motivated people and consider everyone to be valued team members
Due to continued business success, we have vacancies at our Fraserburgh factory premises for which we invite applications
Welders / Fabricators
Car & Commercial Vehicle Paint Sprayer
Applications should be made in writing to:
Gray & Adams Ltd
Workshop OperativeCo Antrim, Newtownabbey
Hours: 39 hours per week Monday – Thursday 7 am – 5.15 pm and overtime as required
Salary: £8.50 – £12.71 per hour
Established over 60 years ago, Gray & Adams is a market leader in the manufacture and supply of commercial trailers and refrigerated storage solutions, with a global export market. Currently employing over 700 people across five locations they are currently looking to recruit an ambitious, motivated and dedicated Workshop Operatives to work in their highly successful depot in Newtownabbey.
- The overall purpose of this job is to complete the wiring of 12v & 24v truck bodies and trailer chassis / bodies internal & external body wiring following company procedures and standards maintaining a high quality of workmanship and attention to detail at all times.
- Maintaining good housekeeping and adhering to the company’s health and safety policies
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency in all aspects of coach/ body building as per Gray & Adams procedures.
The successful applicant must have:
- a minimum 3 years’ experience of the commercial vehicle industry and have a basic knowledge off 12v & 24v truck & trailer electrical circuits
- Have at least one year’s experience of using a range of hand and air tools
- Possess basic knowledge of the principles of Health & Safety at Work
- Able to accurately interpret basic engineering drawings
- Be able to work to deadlines to complete tasks on time
- Be able to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Be able to contribute to improving productivity
- Have a driving license
- Be available to work a reasonable amount of overtime.
Preference may be given to those applicants who:
- Have a knowledge of t-lift wiring and fault finding.
- Crane Operator License
- Forklift License
- Have completed First Aid Training.
- Experience of working in a temperature-controlled environment.The above essential criteria are the minimum levels required for the post. On receipt of significant numbers of applications, desirable criteria may be used to shortlist in order to reach a manageable number of applicants for interview.
- Please note that we reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid short listing.
In return Gray & Adams offer:
- Excellent rates of pay and a discretionary time-keeping & attendance bonus for workshop operatives
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunity to develop in a progressive company who have Investors in People accreditation and ISO 9001/2015 Quality Standards.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd March 2019 at 4pm.
Application and monitoring forms are available via the Gray & Adams website
Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Or send by post to:
Gray & Adams