A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CNC programmer at our Gray & Adams Fraserburgh Site. Are you looking for the opportunity to join an award winning, hardworking company with a reputation for quality, innovation, and first class customer service? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Gray & Adams is the UK market-leader in the manufacture of specialist temperature controlled and bespoke vehicles. Founded in 1957, we are a long-established, family-owned business. For over 60 years, our expert teams have been the key to our success, designing and building exceptional products that are well engineered and of a supreme build quality. Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and this commitment has facilitated our success and growth. Our team works incredibly hard and their dedication to staying innovative and always looking for a better way, is integral to the considerable success and growth we have achieved together.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future careers. We offer the chance to work in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together and as one G&A family.
Key job requirements
- Creating programs for CNC Machines using Alphacam to create cutting paths and program machines efficiently
- Consider tools required to cut particular materials and program machines accordingly
- Creating programs for CNC laser and Plasma Machines using Bysoft and Procut ensuring to cut as efficiently as possible
- Troubleshooting and resolving logistical problems that arise
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures regarding Health and Safety in the workplace
- Working to a high standard in line with Gray & Adams policies and procedures
Skills that will help you succeed in this role
- Proficient in creating programs for CNC Machines using Alphacam
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Must be able to work to a high standard
Essential or Desirable experience – If you’ve got it, we want it
- Previous experience of operating/setting machinery – Essential
- Experience of programming CNC laser & Plasma Machines using Bysoft and Procut
- Experience of AutoCAD/ LT – Desirable
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment – Desirable
- Previous experience in a high-volume work output – Essential
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What you will receive from us
- 33 Days Holiday per annum
- Excellent rates of pay
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing Support
- Full company PPE Provided
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, your CV will be sent to the hiring manager for further review.
If we like what we see, a member of the team will contact you and invite you in to meet with us.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Please submit your application and CV using the button below.