Gray and Adams is the UK’s premier designer, manufacturer and repairer of commercial and temperature-controlled trailers. Widely known for our reputation of providing quality products, award winning innovation and first class customer service, we place an emphasis on our ethos of attracting and retaining ambitious, highly motivated people and consider everyone to be valued team members.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a full-time, friendly and reliable Driver/Labourer to work at our accident repair centre in Fraserburgh for various driving duties and to assist in the body shop.
- Collection and drop-off of customers vehicles
- Transport of clients, staff and any other driving requirements as detailed by management
- Drive safely, responsibly and within the law at all times.
- Cleaning and preparation of vehicles
- Assisting in accident repair centre
- Must have a full and clean C1 driving licence
- Proven track record of driving experience in a customer facing environment
- Knowledge of local area
- Friendly and approachable with good customer skills
- Certain amount of flexibility with hours is essential
- Experience driving and operating a breakdown truck preferred but not essential
Salary: £10.22 – £11.30 p/h
Please submit your application and CV using the button below.