15 Dec Christmas Shutdown and Emergency Contacts
Our facilities in Fraserburgh, Dunfermline, Doncaster and Newtownabbey will close for Christmas on the 18th December 2020 (unless otherwise stated below) and will re-open on 4th January 2021.
If you are one of our customers and you require urgent emergency support over the festive period, please use the following contact numbers.
- 24-hour product support: 01302 800412
- 21 and 22 December – Stewart Massie: 01346 586816
- 23 December – Jim Webster: 01346 586838
- 28 and 29 December – John Burnett: 01346 586820
- 30 December – Jim Webster: 01346 586838
- 24-hour helpline/emergency breakdown: 01302 800 412
- Andrew Brown: 07710 156482
- Scott Sherwin: 07780 775 096
- Alan Challoner: 07710 156 491
- All enquiries to: 01383 731707
- Repairs: closed 24th-25th December and 28th-29th December inclusive
- New build and Administration: closed 23rd December – 3rd January inclusive
- In case of emergency/breakdown, please call: 07980 611 582
We would like to wish all of our staff, customers, partners and suppliers a safe and peaceful Christmas and New Year and will look forward seeing you all again in 2021.
At the launch of the Vector Ecool, we spoke to Scott Dargan of Carrier Transicold to find out more about the innovative technology....
Carrier Transicold and Gray & Adams have entered into a special collaboration, delivering the new Vector eCool system to UK Roads....
Our facilities in Fraserburgh, Dunfermline, Doncaster and Newtownabbey will close for Christmas on the 18th December 2020 and will re-open on 4th January 2021....
With Christmas just around the corner, the team at Gray & Adams (Doncaster) are donating to Hallam FM’s ‘Mission Christmas’ - a yearly campaign to provide gifts for children at Christmas....