17 Jan Skilled / Semi-Skilled Welders | Fraserburgh
Gray & Adams Fraserburgh – Job Specification – Welder
We are currently looking for skilled and semi-skilled Welder/Fabricator’s to join our team in Fraserburgh. We are a family run business that has been trading for over 65 years with a friendly working environment.
As a MIG welder we can place you in a variety of roles which include Welding Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
You will develop a strong sense of workmanship while working to our build process using technical drawings and specification sheets. You will have an excellent team around you, to help you develop your skills at Gray & Adams. We actively encourage people to learn and progress throughout the factory taking your career to the next level.
All welding experience will be considered, and additional training will be provided onsite.
Key Job Requirements as Welder:
- To undertake MIG welding according to production drawing
- HSEQ – compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations, and the company’s polices and risk assessments.
- Contribute to the delivery of the departments production plan by operating in the manner trained to fulfil the allocated times given.
- Clean and maintain all equipment including welders and your personal air fed welding helmet.
Skills We Think Will Help You Succeed In this Role
- Able to work within a team and with minimum supervision
- Competent in reading drawings – Training will be given
- Attention to detail
What You Will Receive from Us!
- Guaranteed 39 hours per week Monday – Friday, excellent rates of pay + overtime
- 33 Days Holiday per annum (28 days average holiday pay & 5 days basic pay)
- Summer and Christmas Shutdown
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Training and Development opportunities & Full company PPE Provided
- Health and Wellbeing Support
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If we like what we see a member of the team will contact you to invite you for interview.
Please send your CV via email or post to:
Gray & Adams,